Stitch dreamcatcher-inspired components using bright summer colours for dazzling earrings or pendants.
This project makes the most of 2-hole brick beads to help you create a sturdy outer ring. Play with colour and add dangles for myriad variations.
Previously published in Making Jewellery magazine.
- 2-hole CzechMates Brick beads
- 3mm faceted Czech glass beads
- 3mm Swarovski Xilion beads
- Size 11 Japanese seed beads
- Size 15 Japanese seed beads
- (Miyuki or Toho)
- 15mm Czech glass Dagger
- Earring findings, jump rings or chain (optional)
- Beading thread, needles and scissors
Most suitable for intermediate beaders. Tutorial includes step by step diagrams and easy to follow instructions.
While I am happy for you to sell any items you make using this tutorial, I do ask that you credit me as the designer and I kindly ask that you do not copy, teach or share my pattern.
If you choose Digital, then the PDF instructions will be emailed to you within 24 hours once payment has been received, no shipping will be charged. If you choose Printed then a printed copy of the instructions will be sent to you in the post and you will be charged the standard postage cost.