Make the most of CzechMates 2-hole beads with this intermediate-advanced necklace or beaded bead project. Stitch 2-hole cabochons, Triangle beads and pearls together for a sturdy beaded bead. Create matching components and string with pearls for an enticing lariat-style necklace.
Suitable for intermediate beaders. This was previously a workshop project. It’s the perfect accompaniment to my Amorini Bracelet project.
Full quantities are listed in the pattern. You will need:
- 2-hole 6mm CzechMates cabochons
- 2-hole CzechMates Triangles
- 3mm pearls or round glass beads
- 4mm pearls or round glass beads (depending on desired length of necklace)
- 3mm Miyuki spacers or size 8 Toho Demis
- 2.2mm Miyuki spacers or size 11 Toho Demis
- Size 15 seed beads
- Clasp of your choice or MiniDuos to create the Cupid Clasp.
This project is most suited to intermediate beaders. The tutorial includes computer-drawn diagrams, close-up photos where extra explanation is needed and easy to follow instructions.
While I am happy for you to sell any items you make using this tutorial, I do ask that you credit me as the designer and I kindly ask that you do not copy, teach or share my pattern.
If you choose Digital, then the PDF instructions will be emailed to you within 24 hours once payment has been received, no shipping will be charged. If you choose Printed then a printed copy of the instructions will be sent to you in the post and you will be charged the standard postage cost.